Friday, November 05, 2004

 

Obama's the place to start

Chad mentioned that Illinois might be a good place for us to gain some ground because of how easily Kerry won. I agree, and I think that a letter to Barak Obama might be a good place to start. He was just elected to the US Senate from Illinois... he's intelligent, knows the issues, and is new to the Senate, so he'll still be responsive to new movements like ours. If anyone would like to write a letter to Senator Obama giving him a brief synopsis of what we're trying to accomplish, I think that would be an awesome start. If we need more time before we start actually talking to congresspersons, that's cool... Obama's just a wonderful place to start!
Comments:
Speaking of places to start, I've added a few links (as you'll see on the left)... but I'm sure we can come up with plenty of sites that our audience would/should view. Feel free to email me anything you want to add.
(BTW I'm going to mess around with the colors of the blog this weekend when I have time. I'm not great at it, and it takes me a while, but I can certainly change the colors, at least)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?